This Week’s Highlights
- Pink Out! on October 31st. Everyone wears pink!
- No costumes on October 31st.
- Book Fair – during class on Thursday and Thursday evening 5-7 PM! (Send money to school if your child will be purchasing books during our class visit.)
- Argument essays completed by Monday!
- Quiz Tuesday on the 4 articles we’ve been using to write our argumentative essays.
- Standards for personalized learning on Wednesday.
- Fiction review using two articles for comparison.
- Preview of this quarter’s book, “The President Has Been Shot!” by James L. Swanson. We will begin reading it Monday, November 5th.