This Week in ELA
Plans are a little squished together because of our unexpected day off Monday. Students would have been given time in class to complete their third Whooo’s Reading quiz on Monday because the quiz for the class novel, The Breadwinner, had been planned for Tuesday. So it seems both quizzes must done in class Tuesday. Here is the plan going forward:
- Tuesday: Whooo’s Reading quizzes, Literature Log completion for The Breadwinner, Flipgrid book interviews (on Canvas)
- Wednesday – Friday: Individual Data Conferences with Mrs. Ray; error analysis on Checkpoint (Wednesday); centers activities (Thursday & Friday
- Students should continue to log reading minutes this week.
- NO SEESAW WRITING THIS WEEK
- Report card grades are submitted by teachers on Wednesday by 10 a.m. (so basically Tuesday after school).
- End of quarter is Friday, followed by a week off for Fall Break!