We will be working hard this week, anticipating a fun Monday and half-day Tuesday next week! Here’s what it looks like:
- Monday: Writing Assignment, student checkpoint conferencing
- Tuesday – Friday: Reading JFK, working on comprehension worksheets and projects with partners, and checkpoint conferencing
- Next Monday: Celebration! School games and fun!
- Next Tuesday (half day): Coyote Hallway Breakfast – have you signed up to bring something yet? Read below or click here for more info.
It takes the whole village to make a fun breakfast party for our 80 students, so we’re using SignUp.com (the leading online signup and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming Winter Breakfast event.
If each family could please sign up to either volunteer or bring food for our Winter Breakfast for Students on Coyote 2, then we’ll be sure to end our semester with a memorable event!
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/login/entry/6069913734138640106
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.